READYING FOR THE TW ERA
28 – 29 May 2019, Brussels, Belgium
Annual conference of the European Technology and Innovation Platform for Photovoltaics
PV reached a new milestone of the end of 2018 with half a TW of installed capacity globally and more is expected to come in the coming years, with a growing market on all continents. In an expected multi-hundreds of GW annual market, challenges are numerous for the manufacturing industry, and policymakers. Low solar energy prices are unlocking new innovative business models which will reshape the energy landscape, for electricity consumers, mobility, buildings and the industry. This conference aims at presenting these challenges and bring some answers on how the approaching solar-PV TW era will shape the energy transition.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
- Opening and Keynote – PV technology development
- Session #1 – Industry and Market Status: PV entering a new era of massive development
- Session #2 – Long term Development Options: from clean transportation and smart buildings to solar fuels and more – a PV Vision
- Session #3 – Challenges for high PV penetration in Europe: the role of innovative policies and cross-cutting business models
- Session #4 – Manufacturing challenges for Europe: filling the gap with competitors
- Networking Cocktail
The programme will be complemented with a selected number of poster presentations.
CALL FOR POSTERS
ETIP PV invites experts to submit an abstract for the Poster Session of the Conference “Readying for the TW Era” on 28 May 2019 in Brussels.
We look for papers focusing on: the role of solar in the energy transition, large-scale manufacturing, innovative PV technologies, contribution to lowering production costs, quality and reliability at manufacturing level, and in general the impact of PV on the transformation of the transport and building sectors.
How to apply
Send your abstract to the ETIP PV Secretariat via email (email@example.com) by 1 April 2019.
Abstracts shall be written in English and must include the following information:
- Lead presenter’s name, organization, email, and phone number (Contact person)
- Additional presenters’ names, credentials, and organization
- Aim of the project
- Scientific innovation and relevance
- Results or preliminary results and conclusions
The total length should not be more than two pages.
Authors will have the chance to present their projects in two poster sessions of 30 minutes each.