Local Solar PV Manufacturing Workshop
04 March 2020, Dubai, UAE
Dubai World Trade Center
2pm – 6pm
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn from experts on how to finance and operate a reliable Solar PV cell and module manufacturing facility.
The Local Solar PV Manufacturing Workshop is a half-day program hosted by SOLARUNITED and by the European PV Technology Platform (ETIP-PV) in conjunction with Intersolar Middle East. This event will provide insight, perspective, and update about the upcoming opportunities in the GCC/MENA Solar PV energy market.
Reason to attend:
Make Meaningful Partnerships
Be introduced to a multitude of new ideas and technologies
Gain insights into Solar PV manufacturing and how you can deliver now!
Program: Local manufacturing opportunities and challenges
• PV industrial outlook & market analysis
• Finance study for the construction of a solar cell factory in the GW area
• Overview different Cell Technologies: PERC, TOPCon, HJT & coming new developments
• Introducing the requirements of a typical PERC and HJT cell & module production turnkey line
• Thin Film Solar Technology (CdTe & CIGS) – the alternative investment for the MENA region
• Building-Integrated Photovoltaics – “BIPV” A new application with a great market potential in the MENA region
• Panel: What is needed to realize the local PV production
More information & sponsorship opportunities contact Bryan Ekus (email@example.com)